LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:
ADVANCED LEVEL: This one of our are most challenging rooms, to even the most motivated group. Success Rate = Very difficult 20% success rate.
It’s the roaring 20’s and you and your seedy gang of no-goods are on the lookout for your next caper. Rumor has it that the Fletcher Bank & Trust Co. has just received a new shipment of gold! Gold fever has gripped you and you will stop at nothing to get it! It will involve a little safe-cracking, so you will need to act quickly before the cops arrive. Follow the clues and crack the safe to get your haul of 6 beautiful bars of pure gold!
ROOM MAX: 10
RULES & WAIVER
1. Plan to arrive about 30 minutes before your scheduled time slot. This will give us time to get you checked-in, collect your liability waivers, and explain the rules to you PLUS you will have plenty of time to relax in our lounge and have a drink before your session begins. PLEASE NOTE! If you arrive late for your session you can enter the room, but no additional time will be added to the clock. Your success depends on working effectively as a team. Don’t let your team down. DON’T BE LATE!!
2.The maximum number of participants for each room is 6-12 depending on the room maximum. If your group is larger than 12, you must contact us to arrange your visit.
3. All personal belongings should be kept with you and deposited in the designated container inside your room. Except in case of emergency, use of mobile phones, cameras, laptops, tablets, recorders, and the consumption of food and drinks in the rooms are strictly prohibited.
4. Please use our props with care. If you cause damage to a prop, by aggressive or violent handling, you may be faced with extreme difficulties when the prop is to come to use later. Aggressive and violent handling of props is strictly prohibited.
5. For your own safety, please do not bring any dangerous items to our business. The possession of flammables, combustibles, and any other item management deems dangerous on premises is strictly prohibited.
6. Every participant must sign a waiver to play. To expedite your check-in, please have every member of your group sign waiver before arriving. (link to waiver included in your emailed receipt)
7. You may exit and return to a room at any time, but only in case of emergency or urgency. If you exit the room during your session, we will not stop the clock. Once the clock starts, it will not stop for any reason. We urge customers to use the restroom prior to their session to avoid having to interrupt their session. Should you wish to exit a room, simply contact our staff with your walkie-talkie and you will be promptly let out.
8. Any violation of these rules shall be grounds for immediate termination of your session and removal from the premises.
9. We recommend a minimum age of 8 yrs. old. Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver for them.
10. Unless you purchase the maximum capacity of tickets for a room, you most likely will be paired with other groups.