LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:
ADVANCED LEVEL: This one of our are most challenging rooms, to even the most motivated group. Success Rate = Very difficult 20% success rate.
The year is 2112…
Earth agriculture is under siege from an aggressive form of mold that is affecting cereal grains on a global level. Over the course of the past decade, the mold has infected the majority of airable land worldwide. Although numerous attempts have been made to eradicate and delay its growth, to date none have been successful. It is currently predicted to infect all remaining airable land by 2115. Unless something changes, widespread starvation is expected by 2114. In recent months, food prices have skyrocketed and there is legislation making food hoarding illegal.
A former for-profit corporation, Space Ag, that was shuddered in 2102 by the United World Government, had a once thriving Lunar Agricultural Project. Contained within the station is a resilient seed that was thought to be resistant to this currently devastating mold. It is known that this station is in a state of dangerous disrepair. Earth Space Command was able to utilize one of the few remaining transports available to get you and your team to the station. Can you locate and extract the seeds that will save the Earth?
ROOM MAX: 8
RULES & WAIVER
1. Plan to arrive about 30 minutes before your scheduled time slot. This will give us time to get you checked-in, collect your liability waivers, and explain the rules to you PLUS you will have plenty of time to relax in our lounge and have a drink before your session begins. PLEASE NOTE! If you arrive late for your session you can enter the room, but no additional time will be added to the clock. Your success depends on working effectively as a team. Don’t let your team down. DON’T BE LATE!!
2.The maximum number of participants for each room is 6-12 depending on the room maximum. If your group is larger than 12, you must contact us to arrange your visit.
3. All personal belongings should be kept with you and deposited in the designated container inside your room. Except in case of emergency, use of mobile phones, cameras, laptops, tablets, recorders, and the consumption of food and drinks in the rooms are strictly prohibited.
4. Please use our props with care. If you cause damage to a prop, by aggressive or violent handling, you may be faced with extreme difficulties when the prop is to come to use later. Aggressive and violent handling of props is strictly prohibited.
5. For your own safety, please do not bring any dangerous items to our business. The possession of flammables, combustibles, and any other item management deems dangerous on premises is strictly prohibited.
6. Every participant must sign a waiver to play. To expedite your check-in, please have every member of your group sign waiver before arriving. (link to waiver included in your emailed receipt)
7. You may exit and return to a room at any time, but only in case of emergency or urgency. If you exit the room during your session, we will not stop the clock. Once the clock starts, it will not stop for any reason. We urge customers to use the restroom prior to their session to avoid having to interrupt their session. Should you wish to exit a room, simply contact our staff with your walkie-talkie and you will be promptly let out.
8. Any violation of these rules shall be grounds for immediate termination of your session and removal from the premises.
9. We recommend a minimum age of 8 yrs. old. Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver for them.
10. Unless you purchase the maximum capacity of tickets for a room, you most likely will be paired with other groups.